This new application programming interface allows developers to create custom applications that integrate NewsKnowledge's functionality and content into end-users' workflow systems such as customer relationship management software (CRM), Intranets, Portals and enterprise resource planning software (ERP).
This XML-based API provides developers with total flexibility and a simplified development path to customization that previously would have required months of co-development. For getting access to our service you can use any of accessible methods, such as SOAP and HTTP.
Real-time online news has become integral to a wide range of business and consumer applications. The NewsKnowledge Web Service API provides developers with easy-to-integrate real-time news search and feed functionality that can be embedded into custom applications, portals or websites.
How It Works:
- A user searches for company information or news articles by entering search parameters into a user interface
- NewsKnowledge API takes the search parameters and sends the query to the NewsKnowledge database
- NewsKnowledge sends requested information back to the client through the API. Data is processed through a client side style sheet or application, and presented to the user
API Web Service features:
- Flexible application, web and system integration
- Web Service API lets you work directly with your feeds
- Direct search queries to the NewsKnowledge news database
- Transaction-based billing
- Use SOAP or HTTP to easily access our service
- Delete, update, save and configure feeds from your application
How NewsKnowledge's API works